2011年6月27日星期一

My Last Travel to Beijing

Too miss a person, regardless of whether you really a lot of things, insisted to be to see her, I being the case, an easy run to Beijing, do the like, have a tired also with the disease back. Fortunately, I see people I met, knew her too well. there she wanted to entrust the daily life of small beijing tour packages Yang Wanyi Niwai the care of her. Beijing winter is really cold. cold biting, like me hibernation species, only sickly stay in the room, moon also seems to have become accustomed to such cold. do not like to go out and I slept in the calm when she crept to her arm away from my stomach , and then got the makeup to go out dressed lightly armed, according to the line found on the Internet, a person was removed several of the bus, subway, and finally stood Guangji the door, heard the moon early on to bring such a a small quiet temples. quiet and seemed really out of the old wall color that completely cut off from Beijing and some men and women come here, incense is very strong and I firmly holding the temple of the Buddhist master gave me free Books and CD, devout in every hall before Changgui, just pray for the family. you can pray all is well. to leave, I suddenly see the last hall to the left of a narrow green wooden doors, I light The doors open green light to move into, is a small courtyard, facing the second floor of the center hangs a plaque that reads, "relic Corner" in front of a few species of trees, and trees are four four is the stone circle chairs. rise is the blue sky,  China beijing travel you can hear the birds twitter, see the head, the breeze blowing over your ears fortune. not hear anything, you just feel like I do not know In the big city feel upset to find a comfortable Holy Land. just want to sit quietly and say nothing, do nothing ..... a temple was discovered unintentionally into security personnel or off-limits to me. only reluctantly left this piece of paradise, put into this beautiful memory deep in my mind. For more information, please shift to Cheap Tours in China

没有评论:

发表评论