2011年7月7日星期四

China Small Group Tours: Passing by Shenzhen

Will be free to sprinkle in a strange city of romance, let your thoughts fluttering in the breeze. There is always a sadness filled the air in a foreign country, there is always a touch of poetry in a refined but a city like angelic brewing. 16 more than six in the morning, I woke China group tour up when I arrived in Guangzhou station. I immediately opened the curtains, the sun is very harsh, I feel the sky is blue is very low. In my view, to a new city if you want to understand it, not only depends on its transportation, culture depends on its construction.

So I've been watching each building. My first impression is generally not high building in Guangzhou, the distribution of symmetry, Xifeng to explain this is just the suburbs. Slowly I saw the city's downtown, is really a way out. Garden-style homes, tall flats, many new factories immediately imprinted in my eyes, the viaduct is also a lot of clothing is dazzling, worthy of walking in the small group China tours forefront of fashion! 8:30 is expected to reach the destination - Shenzhen. Saying that five hundred years of history to look at China Xi'an to Beijing to see China a hundred years of civilization, see China five years downtown to Shanghai to see China in recent 20 years of development in Shenzhen. New ideas, new trends, everything is brand new, looking forward to! 7:50 train to reach the station in Dongguan, Harmony is slowly starting, car is very beautiful, very fast, new elements of intervention is not the same.For more information, please shift to Cheap Tours in China

没有评论:

发表评论